ACB Group are delighted and proud to announce certification as a Great Place to Work-Certified™2022.
“ACB Group are delighted to achieve certification. We are focused on the success of our people and Great Place To Work® has provided us with a clear pathway to develop our culture and practices further within a framework of Trust, Collaboration and Teamwork.” – Mark Butler, Head of People.
Some of Our Highest Scoring Statements
In the Great Place to Work® Survey, participants are given statements of which they are asked to score. Some of our highest scoring statements are as follows:
- “People here are treated Fairly regardless of their race” – 100%
- “People here are treated fairly regardless of their gender” – 98%
- “People here are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation” – 98%
- “People here are given a lot of responsibility” – 98%
- “This is a physically safe place to work” – 98%
- “If I witnessed wrongdoing at work, I could raise the issue and be confident it would be addressed” – 93%
- “Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders” – 90%
- “Management has a clear view of where the organisation is going and how to get there” – 90%
- “I am able to take time off from work when I think it’s necessary” – 90%
- “I am offered training or development to further myself professionally” – 90%
We are dedicated to continuously improving our scores over the course of 2022 and look forward to continuing to invest in our people and their success.
Interested in a career with ACB Group? Check out our latest openings!